Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Proverbs 3

"My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity." Prov 3:1-2
This definition is found in the websters 1828 online dictionary. I love how it incorporates biblical reference and the definitions are definitely more biblically focused. I love the first part of the definition
"Advance or gain in anything good or desirably..."
Could be in friendships, in job situation, in family life.....it's not just focused on financial gain. I think sometimes when we hear prosperity the first thing that jumps to mind is money/wealth but there is so much more to it. So many more amazing and unexpected things that God will bless us with. So let's not limit our view on what God does and be open to the many exciting things God has in store for us....His prosperities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.