Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hello Again

It's been awhile since my last time on here. Usually I'm posting some DIY or craft I've been working on but today I'm posting my first pregnancy Blog. Not entirely sure how these are going to look throughout the pregnancy but here we go....
I am in my 13th week of my third pregnancy. My youngest babe is 5 so it has been awhile since I've done this and my memory is not so great in all things. I definitely remember the morning sickness and I'm "enjoying" it again with this pregnancy but I cannot recall milestones and when they should be happening. Two milestones that I have already experienced are,
1) I heard the babies heartbeat for the first time in my 11th week and it was 140.....if that means anything to you ;)
2) I felt baby move(in week 12) and have since seen baby move(yesterday)....saw it move across my tummy :)
These are both very exciting things that remind me what's actually going on inside when, for the most part, all I can focus on is getting through the months of morning sickness. It's pretty miserable, as I'm sure some of you can relate, and you have no idea how badly I long for my body to begin to feel good again. So many people tell me "oh but just think of what you will be having in the end" but honestly, that's not what I want to be hearing at this point ;) I know I'm having a baby and I know I'm going to get to a point in this pregnancy where that will be my focus and I will be so freakin excited but for now I'm just getting through....with a couple great glimpses of what's to come.
So before I end here's a small list of things about this pregnancy so far....
-morning sickness started around week 5
-went on prescription(diclectin) for morning sickness week 6
-napped a lot from week 7 till about week 9/10
-napping now effects my nigh-time sleep :(
-eating tons and tons of strawberries, yum
-the thought of eating chicken does not appeal to me
-haven't worn jeans for about 2 months now
-haven't purchased any maternity clothes yet
-found a boys name we love(don't know the sex yet)
-having hard time keeping house clean!
Hope you enjoyed this little peak into my pregnancy and if you want more I also have a YouTube that I'm doing pregnancy vlogs and other pregnancy related videos on. I will also continue to keep you updated on here. Thanks, TinaMarie
Next time I will put up a more current bump picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.