Friday, February 7, 2014

Flower Bobby Pin DIY





 You can typically find all these supplies at Michael's but, other then the glue, I bought my supplies online. The glue I use takes 24-48 hours to fully cure so other then that amount of time these should only take you a couple minutes to put together.
I put a small amount of glue on the resin flower and attach it to the crochet flower. Then I put slightly more glue on the back of the crochet flower and attach it to the bobby pin. I then place them on a piece of paper to the side and continue on with others. When I set them aside to dry I make sure they are balanced in the bobby pin(not leaning to one side or the other) as I don't want the flowers I have attached to slide around at all. Hope you find this helpful, Have fun!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.