Saturday, October 26, 2013

DIY Photowall

I am currently in the process of finishing a photo-wall in our kitchen. The wall needed something and I came accross the idea in one of my magazines so I set to work :)
I decided it was going to be a vacation photo-wall and went through all our vacation pics to find the best ones. Edited them all(well actually I have only done half so far) on PicMonkey and printed them off at Costco. I did all that some time ago but today I finally started my project. I AM LOVING IT!!!
I still have a few more from my first batch to put up then I need to edit and print out the rest so I can add to the ones already up.
I did film this idea for YouTube as well so in the next few weeks I will be putting up a DIY...hope you are all having a great weekend!!! Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.