Monday, September 30, 2013

My "Not So Shabby" Shabby Chic Frame

I made this beautiful frame for my daughters bedroom.....my plan is to hang a few hooks in the middle so she can hang her necklaces on them. Don't worry, when her room is coming together I WILL share pictures with you guys but just so you know we haven't even started to paint yet. It might be awhile ;)
Anyways, I painted two separate frames and attached them with a glue anything kinda glue(available at Micheal's) and attached the flowers and letter A with that same glue. The paint I used was Martha Stewart brand.....her colors are gorgeous! And if your curious on specifics I used Pea Shoot and Couscous. My plan was to distress the edges and whatnot but I did not....I still think that would look good and may eventually but it also looks good as is. So excited to get it up on a wall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.