Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DIY Shabby Chic Home Decor

 To me shabby chic is all about textures, girly, vintage, worn looking, layers.......and you can go really crazy with it or really subtle. I am more in the middle if not slightly towards the more subtle but I love touches of it throughout my home. A great way to do this is through DIY. That way you can make it look exactly how you want and not to mention save some money by finding things to alter at garage sales or thrift stores. Below I have listed what I used to decorate the jar above just in case you were curious. Have fun and be creative!



Supplies....
   vintage bottle, interesting paper scraps, lace, paper flower,
   key(or interesting hangable embellishment),chain, split
   ring, pliers and really good glue.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.