Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Palm Springs 2013

We are back from our, not long enough, vacation. We spent 6 days in Palm Springs with 4 days of driving there and back. Our kids, however, flew down with Oma and Opa and spent 10 days there.....lucky ducks! We had an amazing time even though it was not long enough....did way to much but that's totally my style.
First two days were chill pool days then we hit Disney. It was my first time and I can't wait to go back! With or with out my kids it doesn't matter ;) The next day(day 4) was another chill day and then on day 5 we hit the outlets at Cabazon.....YES! And the final day was yet another shopping day for me while the fam enjoyed their last day at the pool.
Food wise we went to The Cheesecake factory 3 times and I had the fried cheese every time.....definitely recommend it!!! And of course cheesecake :) We went to Islands and The Old Spaghetti Factory once each and I think that's it.....other then the occasional fast food stop.
Here's a quick peek at a few of our vacation pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.