Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Girly Pirate Party










Our baby girl turned 5 this past Summer(during my "time off" from blogging) and I wanted to share some images from her party with you guys. I kept things pretty simple but I love how it all turned out. The only decorating I did was the table and a bit in the tree house. There was also a treasure hunt in the sandbox(not pictured) that turned out really great(I buried necklaces, rings, crowns, fake and real money). The cake was made by a friend and she did an amazing job(found the cake on Pinterest and she redid it for me). A few DIY things I did for the party....I put black duck tape on the water bottles and, in white ink, stamped a pirate image onto them. I also stamped the same pirate image onto the black paper bags I bought for the treat bags. I used cut up plastic table clothes to decorate the backs of the chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.