Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shabby Chic Wreaths




I am so in love with these.....I had a craft evening with a friend and whipped them up.






I bought the wreaths from Dollarama(they had Fall stuff on them and I stripped them) and picked up a few other items to decorate with(a sheer off white scarf, a lace table clothe, some off white hair accessories, etc). I had a few things at home too and just made sure everything I grabbed was, in my mind, shabby chic looking. Lace, light floral patters, texture....etc.
It took me about 3 hours to make all of them and I had no pattern or picture to follow just played around with all my accessories I had brought until I liked the look then started gluing. I'm planning on selling them at a local craft market in November and I'm excited to see how people react to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.