Monday, April 2, 2012

Styling Colored Trousers

I recently purchased a pair of light orange colored trousers from H&M($30) and I am in LOVE with them!!! So I thought I would share with you a few ways I have worn them or would wear them.


This first look is very casual....the top is from Bluenotes($5), the belt from American Eagle($30) and the shoes are Sanuks($52)


This second look is still casual but a little less so then the first....the top is from H&M($20), the shoes are the brand Not Rated($39) and the bracelet is from F21($10)


This final look I have not worn but love and it is the dressiest look of the three.....the top is from Gap($55), the shoes are from Aldo($80) and for a necklace like this try Etsy(unsure of price)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.