Monday, April 30, 2012

The Creperie











It was my first time at The Creperie last night and boy was it good! I am a pretty picky person and didn't think I would enjoy it once I looked at the menu but boy was I wrong. The food was amazing and the atmosphere put it over the top for me.
My meal consisted of Croustille Au Fromage(Deep fried, lightly seasoned cheese crepes) as a starter and then I had the three course meal. First came Baked French Onion Soup which was very good but quite rich so I didn't finish it all. Next was main course and it was Crepe Cordon Bleu......pretty good. And finally the desert....Combo Crepe. It was Vanilla ice cream wrapped in a sweet crepe. One half topped with Belgian chocolate sauce the other half with a hot puree of raspberries. Topped with whipped cream and toasted almonds. And it was amazing!!!
My favorites of the night....the appetizer and the desert! Want to go back for just those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.