Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sally Hansen Nails


Loving how my nails turned out today!!!!
I was at the drug store and decided to splurge and purchase a pack of the 'real nail polish strips' and a new color of polish. I didn't, at the time, realize both products were Sally Hansen but I am a huge fan of the Hard as Nails Extreme Wear by that brand. It's super inexpensive and really lasts(I wore it for a week on my toes when I was in Hawaii, so you can only imagine the wear it got, and it was still looking good when I got home).
Anyways, this isn't a product review I just wanted to share this combination of color and design. It was my first time applying the nail strip so it's not perfect but with time.....


(this design is 410 Love Letters)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.