Friday, January 6, 2012

Raspberry and Cream Smoothie

Lunch for today? These delicious smoothies.....


I came upon this combination of ingredients by fluke....I was running low on my usual ingredients and improvised with what I had. Here is what you will need to make this delicious Raspberry and Cream smoothie....

2-3 cups of frozen raspberries
1 cup of cream
1/2 a cup of milk
1 cup of ice cream
1/2 a cup of yogurt

My normal smoothies consist of Frozen Fruit, Yogurt and Milk and they are super tasty but I was running really low on the yogurt and milk so, as you can see, I added cream and ice cream to the mix. For some this may seem more of a desert/treat but for our family it is a once in a while lunch option. We love it and I hope you guys do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.